How many tickets are available and how can locals be guaranteed to get tickets
The number of tickets is capped at 200 per evening. Tickets cannot be purchased on the gate and are only available online.
The Open Air Cinema has created a mailing list to allow locals to access pre-sale tickets. We have already had over 250 locals indicate their desire to attend, who will be given a pre-sale allocation. Make sure you join the mailing list to gain access to this special offer.
Food & Drinks
Our amazing food vendors include Le Village, The Platter Project and our Candy Bar. However, you can also bring your own food.
- There is no BYO alcohol. A managed bar will be run by local outfit Bar Didier. They will be providing their usual exquisite cocktails with a lovely selection of beers, wines and non-alcoholic offerings.
The Open Air Cinema will have bean bags available for hire, however, there is a limited number and it will be first in, best dressed.
- Otherwise, we encourage patrons to bring their own rugs, pillows, blankets and small chairs. Please be respectful that no items are too bulky and block other guests view.
- Pets are unfortunately not allowed- this is due to allergies etc. If your pet is required for medical reasons then an exception can be made.
- Paid Parking is available adjacent to Clarkes Point Reserve. However, we kindly request guests to use a number of different options available. Guests can walk, bike ride, rideshare or use the local shuttle service provided by the Open Air Cinema.
- The Shuttle will travel between the Valencia St Wharf, the Hunters Hill overpass and Clarkes Point reserve before and after the event.